Take advantage of these fantastic (free) online databases that help with reading, comprehension and school reports. All you need is a library card and PIN to access these anywhere, including home or the classroom!
• PebbleGo is an innovative K-3 database from Capstone Press that takes multimodal learning to the next step by making research and literacy accessible for the youngest students.
• BookFlix is an online literacy resource that pairs classic video storybooks from Weston Woods with related nonfiction from Children’s Press and other trusted Scholastic imprints.
Access BookFlix inside the library
Access BookFlix from home or school
• TrueFlix™ is the only online resource that leverages the award-winning True Books content to help students hone literacy skills, build knowledge of subject-area content, and cultivate 21st Century Skills through the inquiry process.
Access TrueFlix inside the library
Access TrueFlix from home or school
• FreedomFlix is the online resource that transforms content from the highly successful Cornerstones of Freedom series into enhanced e-Books.
Access FreedomFlix inside the library
Access FreedomFlix from home or school
All Flix Programs
• Include timely and engaging content that is accessible for all patrons
• Provide digital tools for homework help and research
• Support the Common Core Standards and the school and homeschool curriculum
ABCmouse.com: With 3,500+ interactive books, educational games, puzzles, and other learning activities, ABCmouse.com’s award- winning online curriculum is an invaluable resource for young learners (ages 2-6+). From Age of Learning, Inc. Free for use in our library.
Access ABCmouse.com inside the library